- The Parents’ Association is a group of parents/guardians who meet together in the school on the first Wednesday of every school month in order to share knowledge and ideas.
- The meeting is run as an open forum for parents and guardians of children attending the school.
- It allows the parents/guardians to find out about general developments/changes within the school and where appropriate provides an opportunity for parents to feed back their views as a group to the Board of Management and the Principal.
- The Parents’ Association also provides a social network for parents/ guardians to get to know one another, and be involved in social events.
- Parents/guardians with children in any year group are always welcome.
Please get involved.